The goal of this grant project was to offer two sessions of the DRIVE Learner’s Permit Preparation course to help refugee and immigrant students pass the driver’s permit exam. This is the continuation of a successful year 1 grant.
- First Literacy Celebrates Change-Makers and Innovators Impacting the Lives of Adult Learners Throughout Massachusetts
- What Difference Does It Make?
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity