Foguere was born in Haiti and immigrated to the U.S. to seek a better life for himself and his family. When Foguere moved to the U.S. he faced a language barrier, but he was determined to be a role model to his five children. He is currently working to improve his English language skills with the goal of becoming a nurse. He hopes to one day be able to help others in countries like Haiti who are less fortunate.
- First Literacy Celebrates Change-Makers and Innovators Impacting the Lives of Adult Learners Throughout Massachusetts
- What Difference Does It Make?
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity