Most of the students in our Adult Basic Education (ABE) classes have access to a smart device. This workshop material presents ways that ESOL teachers can use these devices to promote speaking, listening, grammar, and vocabulary skills in the classroom.
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity
- Adventure in the ESOL Classroom: What might that look like?
- Teaching Adult Students with Dyslexia: The Why, Who, and How