Original Goal: Students in intermediate to upper level ESOL classes, after choosing a topic of interest, will meet weekly to discuss works of fiction and non-fiction. They will benefit through improvement of subject content knowledge, develop critical reading skills, and increase their vocabulary, together with experiencing the joy of reading in English for personal enrichment.
- First Literacy Celebrates Change-Makers and Innovators Impacting the Lives of Adult Learners Throughout Massachusetts
- What Difference Does It Make?
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity