With the First Literacy Grant, QARI created a project that provided English language learners with the opportunity to learn about and experience the cultural and recreational resources available to them in Quincy, MA and the surrounding areas. Students researched sites, planned visits, and practiced English skills through enjoyable, experiential activities.
- First Literacy Celebrates Change-Makers and Innovators Impacting the Lives of Adult Learners Throughout Massachusetts
- What Difference Does It Make?
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity