This workshop material is designed to help students understand the voting process in Massachusetts, including how to register to vote, and covers how Congress is constructed, what is meant by the terms red, blue, and purple/swing states, and how the Electoral College works.
- First Literacy Celebrates Change-Makers and Innovators Impacting the Lives of Adult Learners Throughout Massachusetts
- What Difference Does It Make?
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity