This material is based on reading research and offers practitioners a wealth of relevant reading material selected from The Change Agent magazine. Included are a number of lesson ideas and strategies for teaching reading, as well as support for developing an action plan to implement these strategies in your classroom.
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity
- Adventure in the ESOL Classroom: What might that look like?
- Teaching Adult Students with Dyslexia: The Why, Who, and How