Original Goal: Hands-on experiments grounding students in science fundamentals will be researched, developed, and tested in class, part of students’ Hi-SET preparation. Experiments and lessons developed will be incorporated into the program’s curriculum.
- First Literacy Celebrates Change-Makers and Innovators Impacting the Lives of Adult Learners Throughout Massachusetts
- What Difference Does It Make?
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity