A First Literacy Grant funded project, teachers at the Joan Brack Adult Learning Center at SMOC provided basic computer instruction to ESOL learners on their waitlist to help them use USA Learns as a way to study independently and to enhance their employability.
- First Literacy Celebrates Change-Makers and Innovators Impacting the Lives of Adult Learners Throughout Massachusetts
- What Difference Does It Make?
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity