Original Goal: A writing curriculum designed for individual students and used in one-on-one tutoring will be developed and tested. This curriculum will prepare program students for the Hi-SET high school equivalency test and strengthen writing skills for future education and employment.
- First Literacy Celebrates Change-Makers and Innovators Impacting the Lives of Adult Learners Throughout Massachusetts
- What Difference Does It Make?
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity