The goal of this project was to implement a writing project—in Haitian Kreyol and English—across all classes at the GACC, culminating in the publication of two volumes of student writing. Along the way, teachers engaged in on-site professional development on teaching writing.
- First Literacy Celebrates Change-Makers and Innovators Impacting the Lives of Adult Learners Throughout Massachusetts
- What Difference Does It Make?
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity