Although Teachers and Writers Magazine is primarily a resource for K-12 teachers, many of the thoughtful and creative ideas and lesson plans are well suited, and easily adaptable, to the ABE classroom.
- We/Us/Ours: Empowering Educators and Learners to Discuss LGBTQ+ Identities
- Teaching to the Test: A Practical Guide to the Preparation of Immigrants and Refugees for the Citizenship Interview
- Thankful for Literacy and Generosity
- Adventure in the ESOL Classroom: What might that look like?
- Teaching Adult Students with Dyslexia: The Why, Who, and How